Astrology is a study that signifies that celestial bodies like the sun, stars, moon, or planets impact the everyday life of people or their personality type. The one who studies astrology and gives predictions about someone’s life is called an astrologer. Studying the structure and positioning of stellar bodies can help them determine certain aspects of the individual. But, astrology is not considered to have any scientific foundation.
A birth chart is a tool to study the aspects of the individual. It’s a chart in the form of grids that represents the positioning of planets or other heavenly bodies of the time when someone is born. All the calculations are done on the basis of this chart. It consists of twelve grids that present different signs of the zodiac. One must be able to understand the symbols used for depicting planets or other signs of astrology in the chart for a complete study and prediction. Astrologers also publish the predictions as horoscopes in newspapers. They can be published on a regular basis, monthly or weekly. This process of publication is also followed in online astrology. There are twelve different zodiac signs that are categorized according to several months.
- SCORPIO- October 23rd -November 21st
- VIRGO- August 23rd – September 22nd
- CANCER- June 21st – July 22nd
- GEMINI- May 21st – June 20th
- AQUARIUS- January 20th – February 18th
- CAPRICORN- December 22nd – January 19th
- PISCES- February 19th – March 20th
- TAURUS- April 20th – May 20th
- SAGITTARIUS- November 22nd – December 21st
- LIBRA- September 23rd – October 22nd
- ARIES- March 21st – April 19th
- LEO- July 23rd – August 22nd
According to the date of birth, people can get to know their zodiac sign. Each zodiac sign is associated with certain characteristics. And, the person belonging to that particular zodiac portrays such traits in their personality, behaviour, or attitude. Not only zodiac signs but the positioning of different planets also affects the traits of a person. There are three major planets that depict the character of the person. They are the moon, ascendant, and sun.
Sun is the king of the planets in terms of astrology. The sun is responsible for giving light to other celestial bodies. Similarly, the sun sign gives confidence and courage to individuals to fight the battle against any obstacles in life. Success in the field of employment is determined by the sun. The factor of success and ego also depends on the sun. Due to all such reasons, the sun is referred to as the king or father of all other planets in the solar system.
Moon is associated with the mind and emotional sense of the person. It handles how a person will react in different life situations. It focuses more on the calmness aspect of personality. The strength of the moon in one’s chart depicts the type of mental health a person will have. For example, if the moon is strong, the person will have peace of mind; if it is weak, they will have anxiety or a disturbed sense of mind.
Ascendant is a sign that reflects the manners of the person as well as their physical personality. It’s responsible for telling how a person will present themselves and how others will see their personality. It is obtained by calculating the time when a person is born. So this helps to explain how a person responds in situations and what they expect from society.
There are three planets, namely Venus, moon, and mars.
- Venus is regarded as the goddess of love and romance. It controls how the person expresses feelings of love. It depicts your depth of intimacy and how emotionally you connect with others. This particular planet governs all the relationship bonds.
- Moon is incharge of our expectations with others. But, that need to receive love and all the expectations is not conveyed to others. It manages your reaction towards the partners in a relationship.
- Mars represents your attraction to a person. It helps in specifying whom you are attracted to and what your instincts are. It controls the sexual desires of a person. The presence of Venus in the natal chart tells about the quality of their married life and love life.
Nowadays, online astrology is more preferred by people as they get the comfort of their homes and can ask astrologer any question they wish to know about themselves. Astrologers can also give solutions on how they can improve any particular sign by looking at their natal chart. Many applications are built that offer the option of astrology chat or live sessions where the astrologer and person can connect one-on-one. This way, they can have a well-grounded discussion. Where all the problems claimed by the person can have justified solutions.